Statistics and Performance
Statistics and Performance
- Corporate Update
- Results of Meeting – 2017 AGM
- Results of Meeting – 2016 AGM
- Notice of 2017 Annual General Meeting/ Proxy Form
- Notice of 2016 Annual General Meeting/ Proxy Form
- Appendix 4G – 2017
- Appendix 4G – 2016
- Annual Report to the Shareholders – 30 June 2017
- Half Yearly Accounts – 31 December 2016
- Half Yearly Accounts – 31 December 2015
- Annual Report to the Shareholders – 30 June 2016
- Update: Judicial Review and Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA)
- IDC – Form 5 Notice
- IDC Announcement – Cirular to Creditors 16/01/17
- IDC: Notice of Substantial Shareholding
- IDC- Initial Directors Interest Notice
- IDC- Results of 2015 AGM
- IDC – Update Summit Development Limited
- IDC – Notice of 2015 Annual General Meeting
- IDC – Notification of Consolidation-Split
- IDC – Update Judicial Review and DOCA extension
- IDC – Second Extension AGM Judicial Review
- IDC ASX Announcement
- Indochine Notice of the 2015 Annual General Meeting
|Company||Indochine Mining Limited|
|Industry||Mining and Exploration|
|Exempt Foreign Entity||No|
Indochine Mining Limited (ASX:IDC) (POMSoX: IDC) is a gold development company currently involved in exploration activities in PNG to develop high grade, low cost gold mine at the Mt Kare Gold/Silver project in the highlands of Papua New Guinea (PNG).
The company is focused on near-term, high margin, gold production of c.200,000 oz p.a. at 10 grams/tonne with cash costs expected to be among the lowest in the industry.
Indochine is initially targeting high grade zones with +1 million ounces of 10 grams/tonne in 2014, expanding the 2.1 million ounce resource.
Preparation for development is well established with Indochine securing key partnerships with mining experts in underground drilling, mining and treatment plants.
Indochine’s personnel have extensive experience and expertise in PNG which has enabled the company to develop broad and deep co-operation with local landowner clans and government with the implementation of the company’s unique ‘Melanesian’ approach. This recently helped the company reach a key milestone with the Landowner Investigation Study completed on site.
The Company has applied for an extension of the exploration licence with a view to completing milestones aimed at decision to mine and an application for a mining lease based on a feasibility study. A major value uplift is forecast with the decision to mine enabling the company to progress multiple financing options for the construction of the mine.
|Registered Office Address||C/- Ferrier Hodgson, Level 28, 108 St Georges Terrace,Perth, WA, Australia, 6000|
|Head Office Number||+61 8 9214 1444|
|Facsimile||+61 8 9214 4100|
|Share Registry||PNG Registries Limited, Level 2, AON Haus, P.O BOX 1265 Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea|
|Share Registry Number||+675 321 6377|
|Board/ Senior Management||
Mr. Craig Dawson Non Exec. Director
Mr. Keith Murray Non Exec. Director
Mr. Ashok Jairath Chief Financial Officer
|Company Secretary||Mr. Ashok Jairath|